Tourism players in Region 12 to get skills training
Stakeholders in the tourism industry in Region 12 will get skills training so they can boost the regional tourism industry, Department of Tourism 12 head Nelly Nita Dillera said.
Dillera said her office has set aside P5 million for the project, which includes training programs for regional tourism stakeholders.
Among the programs are capacitating workers in:
– front offices and reception desks of hotels and restaurants
– customer relations
– restaurant services
– food preparation
– sanitation and preparation
– events management
– incentivized functions
– business planning
– experiential tours
– community-based tourism
– community culinary
– managing tourism establishments
– tour packaging
But Dillera said workers and personnel of establishment duly accredited by DOT will get priority in training and seminars.
Recommended on other sites
Politiko Main Latest News
Central Luzon Latest News
North Luzon Latest News
Metro Manila Latest News
South Luzon Latest News
- The future politikos are here! HS studes in Sta. Maria, Laguna get a taste of public office
- She still believes in second chances! Bacoor continues drug rehab program under Mayor Lani Mercado-Revilla
- The ultimate 80s throwback! Former Laguna Board Member Angelica Jones in reunion with That’s Entertainment members
Bicol Latest News
The comments posted on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of POLITICS.com.ph. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.